Saturday, November 15, 2008

Too Tired

I am so tired. Today did not evolve as I had hoped and I hate days like that. Most of the day was spent preparing for Sam's baptism and the lunch after the service, yet everything took longer that I expected. I failed to factor in children, which are the ultimate X factor.

I have started multiple posts tonight, yet nothing is flowing freely, so I plan to cut my losses and call it a night. My motivation to blog is waning because I enjoyed two Nutracker Ales tonight, and they were oh so good!

Hopefully tomorrow, I can provide a detailed recap of Sam's baptism along with photos. I dressed him up tonight in his outfit and my boy looked sharp and so damn adorable. I love that little man but I really need to get some sleep as the alarm clock is set to disturb me at 6:15 on a Sunday! Ugh!

I will say I am geeked that my last post on Kid's Stuff generated some additional traffic and comments. I hope Sirius XM pays attention to their consumers. As for me, I have to go to bed. I must, if only I can get my hubby to set down his iPod and do the same.

No comments: