Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Thanksgiving

So I am definitely not going out with a bang in regards to blogging this November. Oh well, it was a good effort. Maybe I'll try again next year.

Tonight, I am curled up in a lazy boy as the kiddos watch The Grinch. Bailey is staying over tonight and the two girls are suppose to share the same twin bed. Let's hope both of them are so worn out by today's festivities that the easily fall asleep.

Today, the McManigal's gathered at Ponca State Park to enjoy a family Thanksgiving. Oh, what a good day. I got the chance to see lots of special people, watch my girl make new friends and enjoy such tasty treats, including deep fried turkey. Oh, it is so yummy!

Words at this late hour can't convey what a great time we had. So I will leave that for the photos, which I will try to share soon.

We are headed back to KC tomorrow and I hope the weather cooperates as I drew the short straw and get to drive home. Good times this weekend, but I am ready to be in my own space.

My parting thoughts: Go Bearcarts!! Whoo!!!!

No comments: