Monday, March 31, 2008

No Change

No real clues or indications that labor will start naturally before our scheduled check in time on Thursday. Yet, I realize there still is time. I have another NST today at the doctor's office and I'll be curious if the machine picks up any contractions or provides any indication that my body is moving in the general direction of labor. I fear my body is in for a shock come Friday once the pitocin starts coursing through my veins. The awful induction stories that have been lovingly shared with me far outweigh the positive induction stories.

Rather than focusing on how baby boy will arrive, I'm attempting to channel my energy and thoughts into meeting him regardless of how he gets here. While the journey is part of the cherished adventure, this time I'm really looking forward to the end result.

No comments: