Thursday, March 20, 2008

Less Than Two Weeks

My body is ready to pop. Will I make it to April? I don't know, but tonight my body does not feel normal. Then again, I am two weeks, if not less, from giving birth to my second child -- what is normal? It's a full moon tonight, so you never know what could happen. Ella was born on a night of a full moon. I really need to at least get through this weekend before this baby is born. I just need more time, yet there is so little left.

Mike is trimming my toenails right now because I can't do it for myself. I hate asking him to do it, but I just can't bend down to reach them. I have very ugly, nasty feet and he's being so gentle. On top of that, the poor guy has had to tolerate a very whiny and exhausted wife this past week. After a long day at work, I really have no energy to cook dinner or accomplish much on our list. He lets me just relax and makes no comments about my behavior. What a good husband, and now he's telling me to close the computer and get some sleep.

No comments: