Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Attemping to make a post

Amanda says I need to post more, so here's another attempt. Thanks in advance for your patience.

First off, here's to Tricia and her long road back to be coming an adult.

Just kidding.

Secondly, Ella tonight seems to be feeling a touch better. When Daddy got home she decided that it was time to shape up. We decided to smile a little more and maybe even let somebody other than Mommy hold her. She ate better, which was great. We were worried that parents association was going to come after us for having a malnourished kiddo. Thankfully she was looking out for us and decided to eat some more. So call off your dogs!

Next, I found out a bit of interesting news today. The house the Scott and I grew up in (for a little while anyway) is up on the market. It sounds like its not in very good shape on the inside. Don't quite know the whole story, but it sounds like it was a "lets get the hell out of dodge" type move out of the house situation. As you see the house is being sold "AS IS".

While its sad to see a piece of your history up on the market, there's always that little bit in the back of your mind that goes "boy, it would be neat to bring your own child up in the house where you grew up in." But, then you get serious about it and think, "meh, I don't think so." Especially in this situation. Either way, I think Mom and Dad are going to try to see if a realtor friend of the family could give us a tour of the joint. It would be neat to see. Bring back a little nostalgia and a few stories. I mean, I was Ella's age when we lived there. Crazy.

There are a lot of topics that I want to hit on--so here's a quick rundown:

The iPhone: Want it, badly. But don't NEED it. Quite yet.

Chiefs: Seriously? That was a a PLAYOFF team? Uh, no. Not really.

Royals: I will expand on this a little more, but it must be my age, but I'm getting more and more into baseball than I am football. Now, don't get me wrong, I still love football, but with the addition of Dayton Moore, I really actually have some long term hope for this team to finally get headed in the right direction! The Gil Meche signing still blows me away, its either an incredible signing, or its a total waste of a contract. Its the exact same contract that "Sween-dog" has and we all know how well THAT is turning out, don't we?

Its bedtime folks. Now going to bed.

No comments: