Monday, September 22, 2008

Whoa, what's this thing


Whoa, what's this thing
Originally uploaded by mbowling
Sammy, sammy, sam. My adorable little guy has the sweetest disposition and is usually full of the sweetest smiles. So what's up in his world? Well, he is now on veggies. The boy gets so excited once he sees the bowl of food. His little arms just start to flail. He has gobbled up a good variety of veggies and soon he will be moving to fruits.

The little man also made a new discovery in recent days. He found the pleasure of his hands. As you can tell from the picture, he loves to stare at his hand and wiggle his fingers. It's so adorable to watch him make that connection. I also noticed that more often than not it's his left hand that has him fascinated. I know, it's too early to determine hand preference, but secretly I know Mike is rooting for a lefty.

Words cannot accurately describe how wonderfully happy the little guy is and how much we are enjoying him. We are missing his sister. Instead of dwelling on the fact that she is not here, we are devoting extra time to loving on the little guy.

As for a report on E, she had a good day with grandma. I understand it was a day with no tears and lots of fun. She even accompanied grandma to the hair salon. Personally. I think my mom was crazy as to me it had disaster written all over it. Ella surprised me as she was fairly well behaved and cooperative. I'm glad she's having a good time, but we do miss her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. He looks like he's tripping acid in this picture. I keep coming back to look at it because it gives me the giggles.