Thursday, September 11, 2008

Need Your Money

I have no shame. I need your money. Well, actually Ella and Sam's daycare needs your money as does the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I already sent an email to a core group, but I figure I might as well post it to the blog as well.

Corporate Kids is once again selling cookie dough. The funds raised will be used to purchase education materials for the classrooms. For those that have already purchased, THANK YOU! If you purchased in the past and want to purchase some again this year, please let me know. Again, it's a box of 48 pre-portioned chunks of cookie dough for $14 a box. Flavors include: classic chocolate chunk, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, sugar delight, white chip macadamia nut, chocolate chip, double chocolate brownie, rainbow chocolate drop and snickerdoodle. The great thing about these cookies is you can decide how many you want to bake, so if you have a craving for a cookie and only want to bake a few, you don't have to whip up a whole batch and clean your kitchen. We sold this same line last year and they were mighty tasty!


We need to turn in order forms and money on Wednesday, Sept. 17. If you are interested, it would be much appreciated. Checks can be made payable to Corporate Kids.

If you aren't interested in buying cookies, Mike and I are raising funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night walk. We've both fallen behind on fundraising. If you would like to donate to either of us, below are links to our individual pages. We always enjoy this family friendly walk and believe strongly in the cause. Recently, Mike's family was impacted by lymphoma, so this year it has a more personal significance.

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnShawne/2279_amac2221

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnShawne/2279_tvsmike

Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Amanda,
How wonderful you're doing in your fund raising! I just divided my donation to you both :)
I think I will reserve my donations to little Ella and Sam until they get in school. Don't forget AC when that time comes, know there will be plenty of times! :) Love, AC