Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How many snaps does it take?

First, I miss my baby. I hear she is having a great time. Tonight, she got the chance to play with Bailey and Madison. The visit even included roasting marshmallows. I'm so jealous! I have the sweetest photo of the three of them, which I will try to post tomorrow.

Tonight, I'm sharing how many actual pictures I take in attempt to capture one good one. Below are a few from a series of pictures I took of my three favorite subjects. Personally, my favorite one is the third down. Ella has learned to roll her eyes as well as go cross-eyed. I suspect I will become all too familiar with the roll of the eyes as she gets older. I wish she hadn't learned it so soon.

Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh jesus. I can't stop laughing at the eye roll. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of photos of me looking just like that (are you surprised?). I must have a copy of that to frame. =)