Thursday, July 31, 2008

Packing

I am certain that we must have forgotten something for our trek up north. Why am I so sure of this? Because it's 10:30 and we are in bed with the bulk of the suitcases packed. This is not our MO. We typically are up to the wee hours doing laundry and throwing random items in suitcases, and this was our standard approach before we had kids. I can't believe we are finished this early in the evening. I walked the house and checked out the rooms without sleeping children and didn't see anything glaring. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we are just prepared and not forgetful.

The reason for the trip: my cousin's wedding. I'm excited to let Ella bust her moves on the dance floor and to see my baby bro in a tux. Plus, this will be the first time that much of my extended family is getting to meet Sam. Let's hope for safe and fuss free travels.

No comments: