Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Asleep


Peace
Originally uploaded by mbowling.
What a sweet daddy and daughter moment. I captured this over the weekend. Ella seems to prefer Mike to me at naptime and bedtime. He has a knack for getting her to fall asleep fairly quickly.

Although tonight, she's laying with me in the chair. She hasn't been in the best of moods tonight, which is understandable considering she got her 4-month shots today. The poor thing is just lethargic and wants to be held. I was more than happy to oblige her. She is running a low-grade fever as well. She was a champ at her appointment. She cried once she felt the first stick, but fell asleep once we were in the car.

Overall, the doctor says she's doing great and growing at good rate (her weight was 15 pounds 1 oz.) -- again we have a happy, healthy, adorable little girl. I feel so blessed.

No comments: