Monday, March 30, 2009

Tilt-A-Whirl


Tilt-A-Whirl
Originally uploaded by Amanda_and_Mike
Oh what fun it is to go round and round. While any spinning ride makes my dear hubby incredible nauseous, I love to spinning rides. At Disneyland, the teacups were one of my favorite rides, and I could not get enough of Lady Luck (better known as Cyclone Sam to the locals) when I was kid visiting Adventureland.

So, it was a pleasant surprise when Ella was willing and able to give Tilt-A-Whirl a chance this past weekend at Power Play. I thought for sure she wouldn't meet the height requirements. When I realized she was able to go, I was amazed that she was willing to even attempt to ride it. I was a bit worried as the ride slowly kick into gear. After the first quick spin, her eyes lit up and she let loose a happy scream. Listening to her belt out her energy was just pure joy for me. I loved sharing that moment with her. I think it meant more to her that Bailey was with her than mom, oh well. She enjoyed her first spin so much that she was begging to go again before we even exited the ride. I think a trip to Camp Snoopy may be in our future this summer.

No comments: