Sunday, March 15, 2009

A good problem to have

For those who have been "in the know" (which is pretty much everybody) I was recently laid off of my job for 7 years at t2. As AWESOME as an experience that was, I finally have some GOOD news to share. Not only I have a job offer, I have a freelancing job offer as well. Both of which came to my attention on Friday. So, that day could very well be classified as my "good Friday." As a side note, I am also on the list for freelancing for the Kansas City Royals as well. As great as that is, the boys in blue won't be keeping me near as busy. But its nice to just be considered by them.

What to do, what to do.

I have the week to decide and given the circumstances of the kids and finances there are lots to chat about with Amanda. We have already chatted a ton about things, but there are still lots to go over.

I just wanted to make sure I thanked everybody out there, Amanda, the kids, all my family, all my friends, all my Twitter followers. This month and a half has really taught me a lot, and I really think that I have learned a lot as well. A lot of things that I will keep with me and go forward.

I promise to keep you all informed as to what my decision comes to!

No comments: