Monday, July 09, 2007

Mmmm...I love me some sweet corn

Oh my, Ella cracks me up. She loves to cheese it up for the camera. She happily let Mike snap this photo after she had gnawed on the first half of her ear of corn. The McManigal side will be so happy that Ella has some of that Nebraska blood in her, even if I'm raising her in Kansas.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We've been insanely busy, trying to enjoy life, summer fun and maintaining a crazy balance of quality time with Ella with the work demands. Work for me has been C-R-A-Z-Y. It seems to be subsiding a bit. My boss wouldn't even let me take my computer home the other night. It was a nice break, but I felt like I was missing an appendage. I think I've detoxed well from my addiction.

I hope to better regulate my blogging schedule. I've had lots of posts pop in my head, but I've forgotten the topics by time I find myself sitting at a computer for leisurely fun. For now, I've posted pictures of Ella. It's a random assortment of our past few weeks. Enjoy!

No comments: