Monday, July 16, 2007

Ella tells a funny, knee-slapping joke

Oh my, I think this is one of my favorite new photos of Ella. Uncle Scotty took this while she was hanging out with Tricia and him a few weeks ago. Every time I look at this, I just laugh.

As Tricia says, she wants Ella to think Elmo lives at Uncle Scotty and Auntie T's house. I think she just might. Thanks for sharing the photo, S&T. Hope you don't mind that I posted it, but it's too cute not to share.

More great photos to come of Ms. Ella. She had quite the weekend, including her first experience with a childhood water toy, plus getting to play with her Fairfax cousins. I hope to get them posted in the next day or so. I was scheduled to visit our St. Louis office this week, but it appears I may push that back until August, so I may find myself with some extra time this week.

No comments: