Thursday, October 26, 2006

Our Anniversary

Four years ago today. Mike and I were married in a beautiful ceremony. So many great memories from that day, but life since has been even sweeter.

Last week, I was talking with a friend, and she said to me after chatting with Mike that, "Mike is so nice and so kind. I hope you know how lucky you are." I told her that I did, but it is always good to be reminded of how good I have it. She then said "because not everyone gets so lucky." On this day and every day, I truly am so thankful for my wonderful, caring husband.

No big celebration tonight -- hard to do in the middle of the week with an 8 month old. We're trying to plan something for next weekend. We only need to figure out what to do.

I'm beat. I have been awake since 3:45 this morning, so I tapped and off to bed. My husband is so understanding (and tired himself) l that I know he won't mind me ending this day early.

Happy four years sweetheart. I love you. Thank you for being you. I believe there is no better match for me.

No comments: