Saturday, February 11, 2006

My New Love

How does the couple that is eagerly anticipating the arrival of their first child spend their last Saturday sans child? With a trip to Sheridan's, of course -- thank you Scott and Tricia for that! I discovered a new love -- Sheridan's wedding cake concrete. Oh my, it was so good -- wedding cake, frosting and ice cream. Who can ask for more? I most definitely enjoyed it because once this kid comes, Mike and I are committed to eating healthy and dropping this excess weight.

I'm anticipating tomorrow coming and going without this child making an appearance. I've resigned myself to the fact that he/she will come when ready or when the eviction notice is served on Friday. Until then, I'm going to enjoy these quiet moments with my husband.

No comments: