Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Good Luck to Uncle Matt

It's a big day for Ella's Uncle Matt as he is coaching his first varsity boys basketball game as head coach tonight. Go Kingsley-Pierson Panthers! We're so proud of him and will be cheering the team on tonight! We really wish we could be there, but we promise to get to a game in the very near future. I can't wait until I have vacation time again! Just over a month to go.

Ella is set for a fun day at day care. When I was washing her hands at drop off, she kept squirming in my arms, and she was pointing and babbling. I turned to see what caught her attention and noticed a large pumpkin sitting on top of the cubbies. Miss Jenny informed us that pumpkin guts was on the menu for today's sensory play time. How I hope they get good pictures of her. We didn't carve a pumpkin this year so this will be a real treat for Ella.

No comments: