Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ella has a new playmate!

I'd like everybody to meet Carter David Comer:




He's the newest member of our neighbors Mike and Jenn's family. And also another set of little legs that will be running around the Brockway cul-de-sac for a while. He was born on Monday morning, was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. Amanda and I made it over Monday night to see the little bugger (and his parents). He's very adorable, but then again, what baby isn't?

Unfortunately Ms. Ella won't be able to see him until Mike and Jenn make it home. The hospital has a policy that you can't bring a baby her age into the maternity ward. Mainly because they don't know if you are bringing in your own baby, or swiping somebody else's! So they plan to come on Thursday.

Jenny's pooped, but very happy. Amanda is very happy that Jenny will be home all day now so they, and the new babies can hang out together!

So congratulations to Jenny, Mike, big brother Aaron, and welcome Carter! (and I'll throw in Crusier, Callie and Marley just for grins)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

After reading your blog "Ella has a new playmate!", I believe you will find my site on article parenting single to be very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

After reading your blog "Ella has a new playmate!", I believe you will find my site on baby shower game to be very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike, looks like you've been comment-spammed. Check out my very helpful article that you didn't request nor do you care about! I love how they think that "Ella has a new playmate" has anything to do with baby showers. Also, that you apparently come off as a single parent.