Saturday, December 02, 2006

YOU Better Watch Out


YOU Better Watch Out
Originally uploaded by mbowling.
Ella is telling it like it is. I love this photo of her. She enjoyed helping mom and dad decorate the house. She got into the spirit by donning her santa hat, even though it was near 70 degrees the day we decorated. My, how quickly things changed. Now side streets are snow and ice packed and it's chill to the bone cold. I guess it should help get me in the Christmas spirit.

Our Christmas tour starts tomorrow. We're off to Des Moines to see the Bowling side of the family, and an added bonus I get to see my good friend and college roommate for 3 years, Jolene and her family

We had to run a few errands tonight and then came home to pack, but I think we're ready to go. So, off to sleep for me.

No comments: