Monday, December 29, 2008

Perfecting Christmas

Christmas 2008 is finally over. Oh what fun we had! I am planning a longer post to detail the memories and oh the loot these kids were given. It's official, we need a bigger house and sweet Ella needs a bigger closet. She has more dress up shoes than I own of actual shoes. (Well, maybe of the shoes that I actually wear.)

We had fun. We had tears. We had joy. And, we had sickness. The kids were stricken with hand, foot and mouth (or so we think, official diagnosis coming tomorrow.)

For now, I leave you with a series of photos. I was attempting to capture a sweet photo of the kiddos post Christmas Eve service. As usually, I attempted multiple shots and never quite captured what I originally hoped, but E&S managed to give me plenty of silly shots of which I will treasure always. Love those little creatures!




No comments: